Sculptor Dwarf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Waterdeep, The Capital of Toryl.

3 posters

Go down

Waterdeep, The Capital of Toryl. Empty Waterdeep, The Capital of Toryl.

Post  Snow Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:13 pm

Water Deep is a huge port city creatures from all over come here to trade, buy, and sell all sorts of goods, services, information, you name it, you can buy it or sell it here. However you must take caution when selling something that isn't particularly allowed. But if you are lucky enough, you can find the black market. In the past year, nine Peacekeeper Golems have been built, to put down riots and civil unrest. The golems each are nine feet tall, and carved from solid blocks of Mithral, Adamantine, and Darksteel, three golems of each. Any shopkeep in town has the ability to summon them, using a chime granted him by the Lords of Waterdeep.
Snow
Snow
Admin

https://sculptordwarf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Waterdeep, The Capital of Toryl. Empty Re: Waterdeep, The Capital of Toryl.

Post  Zelm Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:04 pm

Chigaru wandered through the streets of Waterdeep, as he did every day, at precisely the same time. He was again searching for secrets, for souls, for someone in dire need...for something to relieve the monotony of his current existance. There wasn't anything he knew he could be doing right now. He was among the greatest scribes his race had ever known, the top spy of his time, and the greatest informant Anthraxus had ever had...Why was it so hard to find work? Sure, he looked like the average human right now, but he was so much more, and he knew it. Unfortunately, it seemed he was stuck in the one town where souls always reached their intended destinations, and, with the construction of the Peacekeeper Golems, there was rarely even a civil dispute that ended in injury, let alone death...let alone mass death, like he was used to.

Zelm

Back to top Go down

Post  Silentcoolaid Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:25 am

As this was going on a certain crown prince was being tossed out of a local establishment for inappropriate handling of a barmaid. Beind tossed out on his rump by to rather large golems he got up dusted himself off looked around adjusted his swords and leaned against the wall like a badass

Silentcoolaid

Back to top Go down

Post  Zelm Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:02 am

Chigaru continued wandering through the town, until he finally saw something interesting. The Peacekeeper Golens were active! He rushed over as fast as his currently human legs could carry him, and looked curiously at the new arrival. "Hello..." he said with a soft grin, "What, pray tell, did you do that got you thrown out?" He asked curiously.

Zelm

Back to top Go down

Post  Silentcoolaid Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:02 am

Welll my funny smelling stranger i got thrown ouut for one big misunderstanding. You see a barmaid was walking by when she started to choke amnd i guess the owner suspended reason and thought i was trying to molest her.

Silentcoolaid

Back to top Go down

Post  Zelm Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:09 pm

"Funny smelling...? Like you're one to talk...you smell of death, booze, and sex." Chigaru replied, shaking his head. "So next time, Ceran, watch your tone..." he said with a low, rumbling growl, as, for less than a second, his true form flashed through the magic that made him look human. He quickly caught himself, though, and fixed it, reforming the illusion as quickly as it dissipated.

Zelm

Back to top Go down

Post  Silentcoolaid Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:14 pm

Well my furry new friend i smell like fun you smell like dog we should go back in there and demand my money back for unjust treatment of royalty flashing a wicked smile

Silentcoolaid

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down